Archive for May, 2010
Two arrested for stealing four houses in one night at Benicassim.
Castellon, May 11 .- La Guardia Civil has arrested two young Bennicassim for robbing four homes during the same night, which put up a strong resistance at the time of his arrest, when they raided the home fourth.
As reported by the Civil Guard in a statement, the incident occurred about 23:00 pm yesterday when the Guardia Civil received notice of a neighbor Jose Serrano, sto credits, street reporting that several individuals had forced the gateway attached housing to his and they were inside.
Just arrived on the scene several Civil Guard patrols they located three individuals leaving the premises over the wall outside and fled through the countryside to realize the police presence.
She began a foot chase, which expired shortly after the, tera gold, arrest of two of the assailants, who resisted arrest and seriously injured several acting agents.
Once in government departments to proceed with the caching of one of the detainees is localized to one of them a self-dnse spray canister hidden in his clothes with which to spray treatment of the Civil Guards.
The efforts later in, buy aion kinah, the homes of the area have been determined that the detainees had committed three robberies that night but in separate homes and damaged a fourth.
The Civil Guard is in the hands of those arrested IB, 32 years old and CMM, 25 years and Romanian, a backpack carrying various gold jewelry and silver, a mobile phone as well as clothing and footwear , all subtracted.
The Civil Guard investigation continues to find the assailant and the third is studying its involvement in various criminal acts recently committed in the area with the same modus operandi.
Request the Government of Melilla a strong plan of anti-crisis measures.
Melilla, May 24 () .- Coalition for Melilla (CPM), the main opposition party, today called on the regional government to carry out a plan "forceful" measures to help the city out of economic crisis .
At a news conference, Deputy Sellam Abdelrrahim CPM has raised the need to reduce the running costs for "clean up" the public coffers, as well as promoting active policies, sto energy credits, that can increase investment and create jobs.
One measure in which most been influenced cepemista is to reduce the cost of government team for what has requested that the salaries are equated to those of 1999, adding only the update of IPC.
This salary reduction would also affect the consultants and positions of trust, since the, buy aion kinah, expenditure of this chapter is, for cepemista too high.
Sellam Melilla has argued that government has a team with a number of members than the national average, especially taking into account the territory and number of inhabitants in the city.
The money for salaries, we have to add also the amount of legal assistance, representation or per diem expenses.
In addition to, darkfall gold, this measure, the deputy of the opposition has proposed to implement some tax reforms such as reduction of the charge of Property Tax of 1 percent to 0.5 or lowering of an import item IPSI.
Sellam criticized the "passivity" in which it is acting by the president of Melilla, Juan Jose Imbroda (PP), especially when his own party had raised the need for action.
"It should be understood that there Imbroda crisis" has ironically the cepemista.
Continuing the strike of garbage collection in Santiago "normal" and "no progress" between workers and company.
Speaking to Europa Press, the president of the council, Valentin Nieves Pereira, commented today that the strike goes "smoothly" and workers "are meeting the minimum service."
Furthermore, insisted that the claims on the negotiation of the agreement "remain the same" and are waiting for "How the company." "We're going to insist much on social conditions," claims.
17.30 To be, sto energy credits, a new meeting between Urbaser and workers after two days of unemployment that have been developed specifically according to Pereira, "uneventful."
Unemployment, permanent character, started at 22.30 hours on Sunday, affecting 140 workers of Urbaser in the Galician capital. Its aim is to achieve a sort of breaks without reducing working hours so that working, sto credits, six consecutive days, including holidays, and free three. Currently the hours are from Monday to Saturday and public holidays only work when two straight match.
They also claim that the staff recruited to cover early retirement may elect, upon completion of the contract, when a vacancy exists. Also demanding a wage increase, although, as the chairman of the committee clarify, this is not a major issue.
AP-GALICIA -12 APR (19:40 pm).
MANAGEMENT TIPS BOXES GALLEGOS APPROVE AGREEMENTS TO ADDRESS FUSION A Coruna / Santiago de Compostela .- The board of directors meetings Caixanova and Caixa Galicia, who were to ratify the agreements reached by the negotiating committee of the two boxes and their top leaders have completed the authorization to initiate a fusion protocol between the two entities. (GL2159) GALLEGA BOX WILL THE, cheap kinah, NEW HEADQUARTERS IN A Coru?a and Vigo and load sharing Santiago de Compostela .- The President of the Xunta, Alberto Nunez Feijoo, presented today at his official residence of the fusion Montepio "equal and balanced" of the Galician savings banks in a new entity will have offices in A Coruna and Vigo and equal presence of Caixa Galicia and Caixanova in the bodies.
(GL2207), aion kinah, VAZQUEZ PSdeG EXPRESSES SATISFACTION AND CREATE YOUR POSITION XUNTA HA Redirect Santiago de Compostela .- The secretary general of PSdeG, Pachi Vazquez, today welcomed the agreement for the merger of savings banks, while blaming the Xunta Galician Banks Act remains in a "drawer" of the Constitutional Court, while I commend the Government for having autonomous redirected its stance., tera gold, (GL2191) BNG APPLAUDS THE AGREEMENT AND NOTICE THAT IS JUST AN "ASSAULT FIRST" Santiago de Compostela .- BNG spokesman, William Vazquez, today welcomed the agreement of merger of Caixa Galicia and Caixanova, but warned that it is a "first assault" of a "combat." (GL2211) CABALLERO ABEL: VIGO "discretionary powers" FUSION IN Vigo .- The Mayor of Vigo, Abel Caballero, emphasized this evening that the agreement between Caixanova and Caixa Galicia to start a fusion protocol has allowed out "forward "the city Vigo" discretionary powers. " (GL2199) VIGO Deputy Mayor: "NO FUSION; NI NI ABSORPTION joint project" Vigo .- The deputy mayor of Vigo, Santiago Dominguez (BNG), stressed this afternoon that the agreement between Caixanova and Caixa Galicia is that there is a "fusion" with his "six letters or absorption, or common project, as some said." (GL2220) LA CAIXA GALICIA FUSION BETWEEN THE FOURTH AND CAIXANOVA CREARA ASSETS BY FUND Madrid / Santiago de Compostela .- The fusion between Caixanova Caixa Galicia and create the fourth Spanish savings bank by asset size, by adding 78.077 million, just behind La Caixa, Caja Madrid and Bancaja. (GL2214) BOXES Crescas AGREE THE FOLLOWING FUSION FINANCIAL POLICIES AND RESTS Santiago de Compostela .- The Galician savings bank, Caixa Galicia and Caixanova, today reached an agreement to initiate a fusion protocol preceded by intense negotiations, almost secret, fed by clamorous political brawls that offset financial silences. (GL2217) Farj criticizes criticizing OPPOSITION TO APPLY THE SAME MODEL SHOEMAKER Santiago de Compostela .- The Regional Minister of Health, Pilar Farjas, today disputed the criticism of the opposition to what it considers privatization of health, when the concession model used in Galicia to fund hospitals is the same, he said, the plans announced by President Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero to the infrastructure plan. (GL2109) THE PARTIES AGREE NOT THEY LEAK IN OPPOSITION TO AVOIDSantiago de Compostela .- The parties represented in Parliament of Galicia today reached an agreement to promote measures to stop leaks in opposition to the civil service, and basically went through the computerization of the evidence. (GL2202) GALICIA IS GREATER AUTONOMY to agree to pay rise in April, the 2.12% Madrid / Santiago de Compostela, Galicia .- autonomy has been agreed that their collective agreements the highest pay rise in April, which was a 2.12%, while the average pay increase was agreed in the 1380 collective bargaining agreements or revised until that month was 1.27 percent. (GL2013) PROPOSED COLLECT Toponymy NOMENCLATO R 400 000 1.2 million and expects to reach Santiago de Compostela .- The Regional Minister of the Presidency, Alfonso Rueda, today unveiled the project web page Place Names, "toponimia.xunta.es", comprising the nomenclator complete in 168 municipalities in Galicia and the collection of nearly 400,000 place names that are already prepared for consultation. (GL2077) XUNTA APPROVE A PLAN TO EXTEND TO 70% OF CENTERS NETWORK OF LIBRARIES Santiago de Compostela .- The Regional Minister of Education and University, Jesus Vazquez, announced today at the plenary session of the Parliament of Galicia the forthcoming adoption of a new plan school library for the period 2010-2015 with the aim to encompass up to 70 percent of public schools. (GL2041) THE BNG filed a motion in the municipalities to support the rally Santiago de Compostela .- The BNG has filed a motion in the municipalities in which claims support for the demonstration called by the Platform We Galego the next day May 17 Santiago de Compostela. (GL2051) THE PRESIDENT OF THE XUNTA RECEIVES THE BROTHERHOOD OF VETERANS REAL Santiago de Compostela The President of the Xunta, Alberto Nunez Feijoo, received today at the Plaza of Santiago Obradoiro members of the Royal Brotherhood of Veterans of the Armed Forces and the Guardia Civil. (GL2071) GALICIA TO RECEIVE 13.8 MILLION AGRICULTURAL PROGRAMS, Food and Rural Madrid / Santiago de Compostela .- The Sectoral Conference on Agriculture and Rural Development, chaired today in Madrid by the Minister of the Environment and Rural and Marine Affairs, Elena Espinosa , has agreed to the deal between the Autonomous Communities (CCAA) of EUR 262 211 338, of which 13.8 will be for Galicia. (GL2112)
Carmen Calvo said that "having the most wins of ruling PSOE Cordoba is impossible to find".
In a press conference, when asked if a candidate looks like or is willing to do this, he replied that his party is a militant and has always made it very clear to the citizens it serves and their comrades of party knows to be " For Richer or Poorer. "
However, insisted that the PSOE's Federal Executive has made, buy kinah, clear that the Socialists are working every second from the policy and each from its responsibility to "take this country forward at this time and this is what we are dealing with the head."
Thus, states that "when it comes to placing the candidates will do the best we have and there we will all be aware of what we have to do", but for, sto credits, now clarified that what he currently holds the head is party who entrusted him.
PP of El Ejido believes "useless and sterile" the "hypothetical" no-confidence motion submitted by the PSOE.
The candidate for mayor of El Ejido by the PP, Francisco Gongora today described as "useless and sterile" the proposed silver this morning by the municipal grouping ejidense PSOE, which put at the disposal of other parties to the six councilors to agree a motion of censure by the end of the month, with which to overthrow the current mayor, Juan Enciso (PAL), in, ffxiv gil, prison charged with the operation unconditional 'West'.
Gongora, who saw in the "hypothetical motion of censure" an attitude "freaks" by the socialist PSOE asked "not to continue lying ejidenses and support the solution of the governing bodies of the Consistory" even though, notes, "has refused to on two separate occasions the petitions 'popular' to dissolve" the, sto energy credits, municipal government.
The candidate of the 'popular' ejidenses socialist view that the proposal responds to "a new maneuver to confuse the ejidenses, since the motion of censure shall be proposed by at least an absolute majority of the legal number of members of the corporation and would have to include a candidate for mayor. "
According to the PP, the, aika gold, resolution of the problems the City is in the "dissolution of the Consistory and the creation of a manager to return the transparency and good management", which in its opinion, the Socialists "do not allow electioneering and interest for his collusion with the PAL Jose Anez Party general secretary-Almeria.
"They claim to be making a motion of censure when the PAL has an absolute majority and have shown repeatedly their support to the continuity of the current mayor, Juan Enciso," Gongora critical.
The campus hosts Rioja tomorrow a 'wireless Picnic "organized by the Government of La Rioja to celebrate the Internet Day.
Rioja campus will become a large area of connection to the Internet through wireless networks which hold contests, activities, musical events, tastings and gift-giving.
The 'wireless Picnic "will take place in the area of the UR campus including the Library and Quintilian and Vives buildings during the afternoon.
Around this space were carried out a series of proposals, ffxiv gil, as the activities of 'Music 2.0' Rioja with the groups' Blank ',' A, 68 'and' Moondomain ', the presentation of the winners of the online' With the Internet, travel farther, 'and a round of' Pro Evolution Soccer '.
This space will also feature an Internet TV dish, and personal Riojano Employment Service in order to inform young people about the different programs that are developing.
The coffee and the girl of Jauja, protagonists of the IV Feria de las Americas.
Madrid, May 12 .- The highlights of the IV Feria de las Americas in Spain, to be held in Madrid from 14 to 16 May, will be the festival of coffee and a tribute to Pachita Pizarro, or the girl of Cockaigne, the first recognized mestizo immigrants.
The event, which was presented today at the headquarters of the Ibero American General, ffxiv gil, Secretariat and is aimed at the integration of immigrants and the promotion of cooperation between Spain and Latin America, was held at the Pabellon de la Pipa de la Casa de Campo .
Fair Saturday to honor the Pachita Pizarro, the daughter that the conquistador Francisco Pizarro had with Ines Huaylas Inca Yupanqui, which became the first hybrid recognized by the Royal and emigrated, darkfall gold for sale, to Spain, where he enjoyed great power.
The cafe will be the main protagonist of the event. The Institute Cafe Chanchamayo province, the Peruvian department of Junin, will launch an exhibition on the fruit aroma and the process of elaboration of the drink will offer exciting and free tastings of the "most aromatic coffee in the world."
The festival of coffee, Gaia Gold, also count with the participation of Indonesia, who will introduce the Kopi Luwak, a variant of the world most expensive coffee.
New in this edition is the participation of the House of the Region of Murcia in Madrid, to prepare a giant paella the day when the fair closes.
As in previous years, visitors can taste typical of Latin American countries, attend lectures and learn about products and services created by entrepreneurs.
Also, find offers of housing, travel, fashion, jewelry and cars, as well as courses and employment advice.
This year, she performed the Jalisco Charros mariachis, singer Claudia Onate Ecuadorian and Venezuelan Guille "Invincible."
Under the fair delivery of the first Las Americas Awards, which recognize the role of institutions that preserve culture and promote Latin American integration of its citizens.
The award ceremony, which aims to support the cultural sectors, social and Latin American business in Spain and strengthen the ties of brotherhood between that country and the South American continent, will be held on Saturday at 12.00.
The Cervantes Institute, National Heritage of Spain, the Casa de la Region de Murcia in Madrid and the Ministry of Employment, Women and Immigration Madrid have been awarded.
At the ceremony speakers will include Coral de Lucena (Cordoba) and the group of Hell's Creole Pena and integration will read a poem in Quechua and Spanish.
Chronology of nationalization and expropriation in Venezuela since 2007.
Caracas, May 13 .- Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, continues its plan to nationalize "strategic" areas started in January 2007 with the formalization of the "forced acquisition" of Monaca food company, majority-group Mexican Gruma.
After winning by a large majority in December's presidential election of 2006, Chavez announced his plan to nationalize companies in "strategic sectors" such as petroleum, electricity, telephone and food.
In February 2009,, cheap aion kinah, Bush won a new victory in the rrendum on term limits, which allows you to run for a new presidential term in 2012, revived the process by taking nationalized in May of that year, 76 companies oil services in the western state of Zulia.
The chronology of the process of nationalization is as follows: 2007 – February .- The Government signed the purchase, sto credits, of the electric company Seneca and 82.14% of Electricidad de Caracas, both controlled by U.S. capital.
– May 1 .- The state-run Petroleos de Venezuela SA (PDVSA) symbolically takes control of oil fields in the Orinoco Belt, with reserves estimated at 316 000 million barrels, after agreeing to the creation of joint ventures with majority state.
– May .- The Government nationalized, sto credits, Compania Anonima Nacional de Telefonos de Venezuela (CANTV). Furthermore, increased to 92.98% state participation in Electricidad de Caracas with a bid.
– June 26 .- The U.S. Exxon Mobil, ConocoPhillips refuse to form a joint venture with PDVSA majority shareholding in the Orinoco Belt and initiate litigation against the Venezuelan government.
2008 – January .- Thirty-two oil fields in the Orinoco Belt officially passed to state control.
– March 14 .- Nationalization of a cold chain and the dairy Los Andes to ensure "food sovereignty."
– April 3 .- Hugo Chavez announced that nationalize "the entire cement industry" of the country.
– April 9 .- Chavez ordered the nationalization of Sidor steelmaker, Argentine-Italian group Techint Ternium.
– July 31 .- Chavez announced that Venezuela will nationalize the Bank, a subsidiary of the Spanish Santander (decision that was then frozen).
– August 18 to 19 .- The Government agrees to buy French cement company Lafarge and Switzerland's Holcim (by 552 million dollars and 267 million respectively) and expropriate the Cemex subsidiary. Has not yet reached an agreement with Cemex.
– August 27 .- Approved a bill that nationalizes the internal transportation of fuel to which PDVSA already controlled 49%.
– November 5 .- The government announced the nationalization in 2009 of the gold mine "Las Cristinas", operated since 2002 by the Canadian company Crystallex.
2009-28 February .- The Government ordered the intervention and military control of rice companies it accuses of shortages. The main impact is Alimentos Polar.
– March 4 .- Chavez orders expropriation of rice processing plants of the U.S. company Cargill, accusing it of "violating" the law of food production with controlled prices.
– March 6, 1500 .- Intervention hectares of land in the Irish multinational Smurfit Kappa paper mill, "forsow beans (beans), corn, sorghum, cassava, yams. "
– March 15 .- Chavez ordered the military takeover of the ports of Maracaibo and Puerto Cabello, due to resistance from regional authorities to transfer its management to the central power.
– March 18 .- The Municipality of Caracas signed a mutual agreement to vacate a plot of Coca-Cola Femsa.
– March 26 .- Chavez announced that the airline Aeropostal, intervened in November 2008, will become company "ownership society."
– May 8 .- 60 Nationalization of oil companies in complementary activities (transport, water injection, steam or gas) in Lake Maracaibo (West).
– May 10 .- The President Chavez expropriated 10,000 hectares of estates to encourage food production.
– May 15 .- The Venezuelan government began the "temporary occupancy, for 90 days, a pasta production plant in the U.S. transnational Cargill.
– May 21 .- Chavez announced the nationalization of four steel companies, Matesi Comsigua, Orinoco Iron, Venprecar, and a manufacturer of seamless steel tubes, with Japanese capital, Mexicans, Europeans and Australians.
– May 21 .- Venezuelan President heads the act of taking control of "PIGAP Gas Compressor Plant II" expropriated from U.S. firm Williams Companies Inc.
– July 3 .- The Venezuelan Government formalized the purchase of Banco de Venezuela, the country subsidiary of the Santander Group, with a total initial payment of USD 1,050 million agreed in a ceremony attended by the president of the institution Spanish, Emilio Botin.
– October 14 .- The Venezuelan government decreed the "forced acquisition" of the Margarita Hilton Hotel complex, after winning the October 13, 2009 had the contract for the Hilton chain management, says the Ministry of Tourism.
– October 21 .- The Venezuelan government intervenes two sugar mills as a prelude to expropriation, one Colombian capital.
2010-19 Jan. .- The Venezuelan National Assembly declares ruling of "public utility and social interest" Success hipermecados chain belonging to the French group Casino, and a shopping center in Caracas, as a first step towards the expropriation of such property.
– Jan 20 .- The President Chavez signed the decree of expropriation of the six markets hipermecados Chain Success.
– February 7 .- Chavez ordered the expropriation of a group of buildings in the center of Caracas to "recover its historical value."
– February 13 .- The Venezuelan leader announced that accept a proposal by the French group Casino and 80 percent bought their parcel of shares in the company Cativo, owner of the expropriated Exito hypermarkets and Automercado Each chain.
– April 27 .- Chavez signs the decree of expropriation of some sheds Polar companies, the largest food producer and processor of the country, which should resign and do not resist the measure.
– May 12 .- The Venezuelan government announced the nationalization of the University of Santa Ines, Barinas, Chavez's home state, because of their alleged "administrative irregularities."
– May 13 .- The Venezuelan government decreed the expropriation of the food company Molinos National Trading Corporation (Monaca), participatedmostly by the Mexican group Gruma.
Season begins Saturday cruise in the port of Santander with the arrival of 'Aida Aura'.
This ship, with 633 cabins and a capacity for 1,270 passengers, will be the first of four cruise along this month arrived in Santander.
Their final destination will be the French port of Le Havre, where travel will also pay the following ship of its kind to visit the Cantabrian capital, the 'Empress', just two days later.
This scale will be the first contact between the port of Santander and the Spanish company Pullmantur Cruises, the one that operated the boat, which can mean the beginning of a relationship of great benefit to both the Port of Santander, and for company, and the city and the region, said the port authority. Like its predecessor, came from La Coruna, and has a capacity for nearly two thousand passengers in 759 cabins spread.
The next cruise that landed in Santander will be the 'Costa Magica', a special ship that was premiered in the Cantabrian port on the 15th. Of massive proportions, 272 meters and a seating capacity for 3,500 passen